Chassis firewall Dealers Chennai, Tamilnadu
FORTIGATE 7000E SERIES FIREFALL
Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious URLs using continuous threat
intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services
Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated
mitigation to stop targeted attacks
Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using
purpose-built security processor(SPU) technology
Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
Delivers extensive network interface flexibility with multiple high-speed interface modules
High performance VPN capabilities to inter-connect on-premise
data centers with hosted data center resources in hybrid or public cloud
Enables flexible deployment modes that fit into organizations’evolving network infrastructure
Security Fabric :
Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to collaboratively integrate and
provide end-to-end security across the entire attack surface
FORTIGATE 7060E CHASSIS FIREFALLS
The FortiGate 7060E is a 8U 19-inch rackmount 6-slot chassis with a 80Gbps fabric and 1Gbps base backplane designed by Fortinet. The fabric backplane provides network data communication and the base backplane provides management and synch communication among the chassis slots.
FortiGate 7060E front panel :
The chassis is managed by two redundant management modules. Each module includes an Ethernet connection as well as two switchable console ports that provide console connections to the modules in the chassis slots. The active management module controls chassis cooling and power management and provides an interface for managing the modules installed in the chassis
- FIM modules are hot swappable interface modules that provide data and management interfaces, base
- backplane switching and fabric backplane session-aware load balancing for the chassis. The FIM modules
- include an integrated switch fabric and DP2 processors to load balance millions of data sessions over the chassis
- fabric backplane to FPM processor modules. The following FIM modules are available:
- The FIM-7901E includes thirty-two front panel 10GigE SFP+ fabric channel interfaces (A1 to A32). These interfaces are connected to 10Gbps networks. These interfaces can also be configured to operate as Gigabit Ethernet
- interfaces using SFP transceivers.
- The FIM-7904E includes eight front panel 40GigE QSFP+ fabric channel interfaces (B1 to B8). These interfaces are
- connected to 40Gbps networks. Using 40GBASE-SR4 multimode QSFP+ transceivers, each QSFP+ interface can
- also be split into four 10GBASE-SR interfaces and connected to 10Gbps networks.
- The FIM-7910E (shown in FIM modules on page 6) includes four front panel 100GigE CFP2 fabric channel
- interfaces (C1 to C4). These interfaces can be connected to 100Gbps networks. Using 100GBASE-SR10 multimode
- CFP2 transceivers, each CFP2 interface can also be split into ten 10GBASE-SR interfaces and connected to 10Gbps networks.
- The FIM-7920E includes four front panel 100GigE QSFP28 fabric channel interfaces (C1 to C4). These interfaces can be connected to 100Gbps networks. Using a 100GBASE-SR4 QSFP28 or 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ transceiver, each QSFP28 interface can also be split into four 10GBASE-SR interfaces and connected to 10Gbps networks
FORTIGATE 7040E SYSTEM GUIDE FIREFALL
FortiGate 7040E Chassis :
The FortiGate 7040E is a 6U 19-inch rackmount 4 slot chassis with a 80Gbps fabric and 1Gbps base backplane designed by Fortinet. The fabric backplane provides network data communication and the base backplane provides management and synch communication among the chassis slots. Power is provided to the chassis using three hot swappable 2+1 redundant 100 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz power supply units (PSUs). You can also optionally add a fourth PSU. The FortiGate 7040E can also be equipped with three or four DC PSUs allowing you to connect the chassis to 48V DC power.
FPM 7620E FPM modules :
The FPM-7620E modules are hot swappable processor modules that provide FortiOS firewalling and security services. The FPM modules function as workers, processing sessions load balanced to them by the FIM modules.FPM modules include multiple NP6 network processors and CP9 content processors to accelerate traffic.
FortiGate 7040E back panel :
The FortiGate-7040E chassis back panel provides access to three hot swappable cooling fan trays and three hot swappable AC or DC PSUs. A fourth slot is available for including a fourth PSU for additional redundancy. At least two PSUs (PWR1 and PWR2) must be connected to power. PWR4 is a backup power supply. You can add
FORTIGATE 7030E FIREFALL
FortiGate 7030E :
The FortiGate 7030E is a 6U 19 inch rackmount 3-slot chassis with a 80Gbps fabric and 1Gbps base backplane designed by Fortinet. The fabric backplane provides network data communication and the base backplane provides management and synch communication among the chassis slots.
FortiGate 7030E front panel :
The FortiGate 7030E chassis is managed by a single management module that includes an Ethernet connection as well as two switchable console ports that provide console connections to the modules in the chassis slots. The management module controls chassis cooling and power management and provides an interface for managing the modules installed in the chassis. The standard configuration of the FortiGate-7030E includes one FIM (interface) module in chassis slot 1 and two FPM (processing) modules in chassis slots 3 and 4. The front panel also includes a sealed blank panel. Breaking the seal or removing the panel voids your FortiGate 7030E warranty.
FortiGate 7030E schematic :
The FortiGate 7030E chassis schematic below shows the communication channels between chassis components including the management module (MGMT), the FIM (called FIM1) and the FPMs (FPM3 and FPM4).
The management module (MGMT, with Intelligent Platform Management Bus (IPMB) address 0x20) communicates with all modules in the chassis over the base backplane. Each module, including the management module includes a Shelf Management Controller (SMC). These SMCs support IPMB communication between the management module and the FIM and FPMs for storing and sharing sensor data that the management module uses to control chassis cooling and power distribution. The base backplane also supports serial communications to allow console access from the management module to all modules, and 1Gbps Ethernet communication for management and heartbeat communication between modules.
FIM1 (IPMB address 0x82) is the FIM in slot 1. The interfaces of this module connect the chassis to data networks and can be used for Ethernet management access to chassis components. The FIM includes DP2 processors that distribute sessions over the Integrated Switch Fabric (ISF) to the NP6 processors in the FPMs. Data sessions are communicated to the FPMs over the 80Gbps chassis fabric backplane.
FPM3 and FPM4 (IPMB addresses 0x86 and 0x88) are the FPM processor modules in slots 3 and 4. These worker modules process sessions distributed to them by the FIM. FPMs include NP6 processors to offload sessions from the FPM CPU and CP9 processors that accelerate content processing.
FORTIGATE 5001E SECURITY SYSTEM GUIDE FIREFALL
FortiGate 5001E and FortiGate 5001E1 security system :
The FortiGate 5001E security system is a high-performance Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture (ATCA) compliant FortiGate security system that can be installed in any ATCA chassis that can provide sufficient power and cooling. The FortiGate-5001E1 security system adds an internal 480 GByte SSD log disk. In all other ways the FortiGate-5001E and the FortiGate-5001E1 are identical.
The FortiGate 5001E security system contains two front panel 40GigE QSFP+ fabric channel interfaces, two front panel 10GigE SFP+ fabric channel interfaces, two base backplane 1Gbps base channel interfaces, and two fabric backplane 40Gbps interfaces. The front panel SFP+ interfaces can also operate as Gigabit Ethernet interfaces using SFP transceivers. Use the front panel interfaces for connections to your networks and the backplane interfaces for communication across the ATCA chassis backplane. The FortiGate-5001E also includes two front panel 10/100/1000BASE-T out of band management Ethernet interfaces, one RJ45 front panel serial console port, and one front panel USB port.
Front panel components :
From the FortiGate-5001E front panel you can view the status of the front panel LEDs to verify that the board is functioning normally. You also connect the FortiGate-5001E to your 40-gigabit network using the front panel QSFP+ connectors and to your 10-gigabit network using the front panel SFP+ or SFP connectors. The front panel also includes two Ethernet management interfaces, an RJ-45 console port for connecting to the FortiOS CLI and a USB port. The USB port can be used with any USB key for backing up and restoring configuration files.
FORTIGATE 3960E FIREWALL
The FortiGate 3900E series delivers high performance threat protection for mid-sized to large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the Internet or cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, industry-leading security efficacy and high throughput of the 3900E series keeps your network connected and secure.
Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious URLs using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services
Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks
- Delivers industry's best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Unprecedented 1 Terabit/second network firewall throughput in an appliance form factor for FortiGate 3980E
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Delivers extensive routing, high-speed interfaces, and high performance VPN capabilities to address performance and connectivity needs of large-scale data center and cloud applications
- Enables flexible deployment such as Next Generation Firewall and Secure SD-WAN